Your Dues and Contributions Support Our Vibrant Spiritual and Community Programs
In addition to the warmth of our community, membership includes:
- Voting Privileges
- Etz Chaim Newsletter
- All Etz Chaim mailings and postings
Full membership is available at a discounted rate for the first two years. Please contact any member of the board for more information. Associate membership is available as well. Associate membership does not come with High Holiday seats or with voting privileges.
Other benefits include:
- Rabbi Miller, for questions (sh’ailot), counseling, and consultation
- Weekday Shacharit, Mincha, and Ma’ariv minyanim
- Beautiful Shabbat and Yom Tov davening
- Special tefillot, Kinot, Selichot, etc.
- Daf Yomi
- Men's and Women's Shabbat afternoon classes during the summer
- Lectures and learning thought the year.
- Scholars – in – residence and Visiting Lecturers
- Many programs include supervision for very young children
- Teenage Boys are encouraged to lead davenning and read from the Torah
- Chevrat Chesed
- Weekly Kiddush
- Weekly Seudah Sh’lisheet
- Special Programs for Chanukah and Purim
Is a diligent team of volunteers dedicated to providing support to our Etz Chaim family. The support we provided includes:
- Hospitality Programs – We match those who would like to be invited for a shabbat meals with families who would like to have guests.
- Bikur Cholim
- Etz Chaim Charity Funds
- Week of Birth – We provide the Friday evening Shabbat meal, from soup to dessert, for families with a new baby. A Shalom Zachor is prepared as needed.
- Week of Shiva – We provide meals, special chairs, Seudat Havra’ah, Siddurim for the Beit Avel, "Death and Mourning" by Maurice Lamm, a lending library of other books on avelut, and other helpful support to the family who has experienced a loss.
- Chevra Kadddisha
- Personalized attention
- Announcements and Updates
- Email List Group
- Comprehensive High Holiday, Pesach, and "Three Weeks" Halachot Booklets